It is finally here!
After several months of research, hard work, and several long nights of eye-twitching perfectionist tweaks, the new website is finally ready for visitors! For those who have been with me since my humble beginnings on Tumblr, I thank you for sticking with it.
Here are some of the new features:
- My own domain – no more fumbling around trying to remember how to spell “Tumblr” – just come straight to architangent.com!
- A singular website for my portfolio, bio, and blog (and someday, hopefully a store of house plans!)
- Enhanced, content rich blog posts. I went back through every single post and cleaned them up, added interesting links, recommended external articles and added images to the posts that were rather picture-lonely. Take a walk down memory lane and revisit some of the older posts to see what’s new!
- A [silly] Swag Store! Inspired by the stereotypes of architects, I decided to create an Amazon store where you can purchase all the gear necessary to look (and feel) like a true Architect. Check out the standard issue glasses, scarves, and Moleskine notebooks!
- Easily sign up for a subscription to the RSS feed and follow my other social network profiles on the sliding tab to the right.
Since I’m so excited to have a new website, I’ve decided to do a GIVEAWAY! (Yes, I’m that excited/sleep-deprived/crazy). Think of it as a way to say “Thank you!” to all of you who have been with me from the beginning. You can see the giveaway info and enter here.
As always, it is great to have you here, and I hope you’ll return soon (with friends, of course). Thanks for stopping by!
With any new website, there might be some kinks to work out. Please let me know if you discover any! I will be implementing speed optimization plugins and SEO plugins soon, once I have a more knowledgeable web guy available to walk me through it.
Written by: Brinn Miracle